- 1 [Zool] mula (f) (cruce de burro y yegua) as stubborn as a mule más terco que una mulaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Israelites used various beasts of burden - mules, horses, camels and oxen.
- The pack mules carrying the gold ore scattered in all directions, spilling ore over a wide area.
- Instead we often get stuck riding a reliable mule up a rough trail.
- 2 [Clothing] chinela (f), pantufla (f) (sin talón)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Throwbacks to a swell fashion trend of yesteryear, they spice up any pair of shoes, from ballet flats to mules or slinky stilettos.
- A bare foot is what grips your foot to the shoe and keeps the mules from being treacherous.
- Avoid skinny heels, even if they're low, and avoid mules or slingbacks until you're more comfortable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.