- 1 [Zool] mula (f) (cruce de burro y yegua) as stubborn as a mule más terco que una mulaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Israelites used various beasts of burden - mules, horses, camels and oxen.
- The pack mules carrying the gold ore scattered in all directions, spilling ore over a wide area.
- Instead we often get stuck riding a reliable mule up a rough trail.
- 2 [Clothing] chinela (f), pantufla (f) (sin talón)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Throwbacks to a swell fashion trend of yesteryear, they spice up any pair of shoes, from ballet flats to mules or slinky stilettos.
- A bare foot is what grips your foot to the shoe and keeps the mules from being treacherous.
- Avoid skinny heels, even if they're low, and avoid mules or slingbacks until you're more comfortable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.