- 1 [Zoology/Zoología] mula (feminine) (cruce de burro y yegua) as stubborn as a mule más terco que una mulaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Israelites used various beasts of burden - mules, horses, camels and oxen.
- The pack mules carrying the gold ore scattered in all directions, spilling ore over a wide area.
- Instead we often get stuck riding a reliable mule up a rough trail.
- 2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] chinela (f), pantufla (f) (sin talón)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Throwbacks to a swell fashion trend of yesteryear, they spice up any pair of shoes, from ballet flats to mules or slinky stilettos.
- A bare foot is what grips your foot to the shoe and keeps the mules from being treacherous.
- Avoid skinny heels, even if they're low, and avoid mules or slingbacks until you're more comfortable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.