Traducción de murder en español:
- 1 uncountable and countable (killing) to commit murderthe murder of a policemancometer un asesinato or un crimento get away with murdershe lets them get away with murderel asesinato de un policíato scream bloody o (especially British English) blue murder murder chargeles permite cualquier cosalos deja hacer lo que les da la gana [colloquial]murder squad (British English)acusación (feminine) de asesinato or homicidiomurder trialbrigada (feminine) de homicidiosmurder victimjuicio (masculine) por asesinatothe murder weaponvíctima (feminine) de asesinato or homicidioel arma homicida or del crimenOraciones de ejemplo
- What if all the cities in the US were wracked by a crime wave, with thousands of murders, kidnappings, burglaries, and carjackings in every major city every year?
- I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.
- An epidemic of criminal activities, murders, revenge killings and gang turf battles has resulted.
- 1.1 (kill) if I catch that kid I'll murder him!1.2 (ruin)¡como agarre a ese chico, lo mato!Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (devour) [colloquial]I could really murder a beer
- But Portofino still lacked its very own song: one that could be murdered nightly in those dolce vita bars and restaurants.
- They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.
- The great outdoors murders a fine wine's bouquet and strong-tasting barbecue fare ruins the restrained, delicate flavours of expensive bottles.
¡qué no daría por una cerveza!¡con qué gusto me tomaría una cerveza!Oraciones de ejemplo
- I mean you wouldn't say, God I'm famished, I could murder a fruit juice.
- Sometimes I could murder a slab of chocolate but I don't.
- I am a cakey kind of person - squishy and sweet and sort of sickly after too much - and I could murder a brownie right about now…
- Judy thought about if someone had murdered the person who killed her family.
- But to this day they too will never know why a seemingly loving husband murdered his wife before killing himself.
- Within weeks, around 500,000 people were brutally murdered or killed in action, mostly by the Hutu army.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.