Traducción de murderous en español:
- 1.1(instinct)(individual)de instintos asesinos(plan)there was a murderous glint in his eyeshe was in a murderous mood when she got backsu mirada tenía un brillo asesinoregresó de un humor de perros [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (deadly, lethal)
(onslaught)(roads)peligrosísimoOraciones de ejemplo
- Still, the doctor is not convinced, but he does offer his story of a murderous ventriloquist whose dummy seemed more alive, and violent, than he was.
- He was capable of murderous cruelty when angered.
- As a high-ranking servant of a murderous despot, he lied often.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (very taxing) Ver ejemplos: the heat/climate is murderous
- Determined to avenge her, Marv pursues a violent, murderous course that takes him to the heart of the city's power structure, and seals his fate.
- The boy and his accomplices failed in their murderous conspiracy.
- If I ever snap and go on a murderous killing spree, it'll be because of this guy.
they asked me some murderous questions on cyberneticsel calor/clima es insufrible or infernalme tiraron a matar con unas preguntas sobre cibernética [colloquial]
- After that the schedule turns murderous starting with back-to-back home games with New England and Philadelphia to complete the first half.
- Expect the Sonics and Clippers to take a step back amid murderous January schedules.
- The sun's rays were murderous; of course no one around me noticed, they were all so wrapped up in the game.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the