Traducción de murderous en español:
- 1.1 [instinct] asesino; [individual] de instintos asesinos; [plan] criminal there was a murderous glint in his eye su mirada tenía un brillo asesino she was in a murderous mood when she got back regresó de un humor de perros [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences1.2 (deadly, lethal) [onslaught] mortífero; [roads] peligrosísimo
- Still, the doctor is not convinced, but he does offer his story of a murderous ventriloquist whose dummy seemed more alive, and violent, than he was.
- He was capable of murderous cruelty when angered.
- As a high-ranking servant of a murderous despot, he lied often.
Example sentences1.3 (very taxing) the heat/climate is murderous el calor/clima es insufrible or infernal they asked me some murderous questions on cybernetics me tiraron a matar con unas preguntas sobre cibernética [colloquial/familiar]
- Determined to avenge her, Marv pursues a violent, murderous course that takes him to the heart of the city's power structure, and seals his fate.
- The boy and his accomplices failed in their murderous conspiracy.
- If I ever snap and go on a murderous killing spree, it'll be because of this guy.
- After that the schedule turns murderous starting with back-to-back home games with New England and Philadelphia to complete the first half.
- Expect the Sonics and Clippers to take a step back amid murderous January schedules.
- The sun's rays were murderous; of course no one around me noticed, they were all so wrapped up in the game.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.