Traducción de murderous en español:
de instintos asesinos(plan)there was a murderous glint in his eye
criminalsu mirada tenía un brillo asesinoshe was in a murderous mood when she got backregresó de un humor de perros [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (deadly, lethal)
- Still, the doctor is not convinced, but he does offer his story of a murderous ventriloquist whose dummy seemed more alive, and violent, than he was.
- He was capable of murderous cruelty when angered.
- As a high-ranking servant of a murderous despot, he lied often.
peligrosísimoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (very taxing) the heat/climate is murderous
- Determined to avenge her, Marv pursues a violent, murderous course that takes him to the heart of the city's power structure, and seals his fate.
- The boy and his accomplices failed in their murderous conspiracy.
- If I ever snap and go on a murderous killing spree, it'll be because of this guy.
el calor/clima es insufrible or infernalthey asked me some murderous questions on cyberneticsme tiraron a matar con unas preguntas sobre cibernética [colloquial]
- After that the schedule turns murderous starting with back-to-back home games with New England and Philadelphia to complete the first half.
- Expect the Sonics and Clippers to take a step back amid murderous January schedules.
- The sun's rays were murderous; of course no one around me noticed, they were all so wrapped up in the game.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda