Traducción de narrative en español:
- 1 countable/numerable (story) [formal] narración (feminine), relato (masculine)Example sentences
- These were Maori narratives written and read from the position of living in a European country.
- Their narratives were accounts of how a democratic state had been achieved.
- Many narratives have also been written in more conventional language and forms by Aboriginal authors.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Literat] 2.1 (narrated part) narración (feminine) 2.2 (storytelling) narrativa (feminine)Example sentences
- The short story cycle looks back to oral traditions of narrative while embodying signs of modernity.
- It didn't just object to certain kinds of story, but to narrative in general as a promoter of illusion.
- In the realm of mythic narrative, the same stories keep getting reincarnated.
- These struggles were only the beginning, as similar feelings about dialogue and narrative nagged the back of my mind.
- It spools out and out of my mouth, narrative, dialogue and commentary.
- I was brought in to, essentially, write some voice-over dialogue and narrative for it, to buttress the story.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) narrativo narrative line línea (feminine) de la narración
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the