Traducción de narrative en español:
- 1 countable/numerable (story) [formal] narración (feminine), relato (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- These were Maori narratives written and read from the position of living in a European country.
- Their narratives were accounts of how a democratic state had been achieved.
- Many narratives have also been written in more conventional language and forms by Aboriginal authors.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Literat] 2.1 (narrated part) narración (feminine) 2.2 (storytelling) narrativa (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The short story cycle looks back to oral traditions of narrative while embodying signs of modernity.
- It didn't just object to certain kinds of story, but to narrative in general as a promoter of illusion.
- In the realm of mythic narrative, the same stories keep getting reincarnated.
- These struggles were only the beginning, as similar feelings about dialogue and narrative nagged the back of my mind.
- It spools out and out of my mouth, narrative, dialogue and commentary.
- I was brought in to, essentially, write some voice-over dialogue and narrative for it, to buttress the story.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) narrativo narrative line línea (feminine) de la narración
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to