Traducción de narrator en español:
- 1.1 [Literat] narrador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] comentarista (masculine and feminine)
- The novel employs multiple narrators, including not only the three major characters but also their husbands, children, and parents.
- In a similar way, Beatrice serves to question the narrative authority of the other narrators in the novel, all of them European-educated and male.
- I return in Chapter 7 to the problem of identification and its effects: what role does the identification with literary characters and narrators play?
- All Greek tragedies have choruses, who take on the roles of observers, narrators, commentators and critics.
- That was a storytelling device. It was the ultimate frame - and television newspeople the ultimate narrators.
- He is, as you say, the conscience of the film; a narrator, but it is more than that too.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.