- 1.1 [Lit] narrador, -dora (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Cin] [Theat] [TV] comentarista (mf)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The novel employs multiple narrators, including not only the three major characters but also their husbands, children, and parents.
- In a similar way, Beatrice serves to question the narrative authority of the other narrators in the novel, all of them European-educated and male.
- I return in Chapter 7 to the problem of identification and its effects: what role does the identification with literary characters and narrators play?
- All Greek tragedies have choruses, who take on the roles of observers, narrators, commentators and critics.
- That was a storytelling device. It was the ultimate frame - and television newspeople the ultimate narrators.
- He is, as you say, the conscience of the film; a narrator, but it is more than that too.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.