Traducción de narrowly en español:
- 1 (by small margin)por un escaso margenOraciones de ejemplo
- He made to swipe me with the bottle, narrowly missing my face and catching me in the shoulder instead.
- Later, she claimed, two further women in her party were narrowly missed by a Land Rover.
- He's leading in New Hampshire narrowly or within the margin of run of most polls.
- 2 2.1 (closely) [formal](examine)to watch somebody narrowly2.2 (restrictedly)vigilar a alguien de cerca(define/consider)limitadamenterestringidamenteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's just that their conception of what constitutes support is limited very narrowly to career advancement.
- They get to control it, for a limited time and it should be more narrowly limited than it is right now.
- Terrorism must be defined far more narrowly than in this proposal.
- In addition, our attention becomes more narrowly focused on the physical source of our pleasure.
- Tim watched Anna narrowly as her attention and her hands wandered below his waist.
- She scanned the baby narrowly, then looked as searchingly at Sandra, whose face was turned to gaze across the fields.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.