Traducción de narrowly en español:
- 1 (by small margin) por poco, por un escaso margenOraciones de ejemplo
- He made to swipe me with the bottle, narrowly missing my face and catching me in the shoulder instead.
- Later, she claimed, two further women in her party were narrowly missed by a Land Rover.
- He's leading in New Hampshire narrowly or within the margin of run of most polls.
- 2 2.1 (closely) [formal] [examine] exhaustivamente to watch sb narrowly vigilar a algn de cerca 2.2 (restrictedly) [define/consider] limitadamente, restringidamenteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's just that their conception of what constitutes support is limited very narrowly to career advancement.
- They get to control it, for a limited time and it should be more narrowly limited than it is right now.
- Terrorism must be defined far more narrowly than in this proposal.
- In addition, our attention becomes more narrowly focused on the physical source of our pleasure.
- Tim watched Anna narrowly as her attention and her hands wandered below his waist.
- She scanned the baby narrowly, then looked as searchingly at Sandra, whose face was turned to gaze across the fields.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.