Traducción de narrowly en español:
- 1 (by small margin) por poco, por un escaso margenExample sentences
- He made to swipe me with the bottle, narrowly missing my face and catching me in the shoulder instead.
- Later, she claimed, two further women in her party were narrowly missed by a Land Rover.
- He's leading in New Hampshire narrowly or within the margin of run of most polls.
- 2 2.1 (closely) [formal] [examine] exhaustivamente to watch sb narrowly vigilar a algn de cerca 2.2 (restrictedly) [define/consider] limitadamente, restringidamenteExample sentences
- It's just that their conception of what constitutes support is limited very narrowly to career advancement.
- They get to control it, for a limited time and it should be more narrowly limited than it is right now.
- Terrorism must be defined far more narrowly than in this proposal.
- In addition, our attention becomes more narrowly focused on the physical source of our pleasure.
- Tim watched Anna narrowly as her attention and her hands wandered below his waist.
- She scanned the baby narrowly, then looked as searchingly at Sandra, whose face was turned to gaze across the fields.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.