Traducción de natural en español:
- 1 (as in nature)(state/phenomenon/fiber/remedy/law)these animals are natural enemies
naturalestos animales son enemigos por naturalezaI'm a natural blondesoy rubia naturaldeath from natural causesmuerte (feminine) natural or por causas naturalesfor the rest of your natural life(por) el resto de tus díasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These events are unrelated, and humankind's vulnerability to natural hazards is as old as our species.
- The natural medicine, derived from onions, is mixed with water and given to Paul through his feeding tube.
- The challenge was to make the most of the space and improve the existing flow of natural light.
- This not only impairs the fair market order but also violates the natural rule of justice.
- As Aquinas explained, law is natural because it is ‘a purpose implanted by the Divine art’.
- Recently there has been a tendency to revive the rule, although it is no longer based on natural law.
- 2 2.1 (innate)(talent/propensity)natural
tosomebody/somethingthe curiosity natural to a catla curiosidad que le es natural a un gatoOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (born) (before noun)
- She knew what ingredients went into several spells, but didn't have the natural talent that enabled her to perform magic.
- Agreed - a certain amount of natural skill is required - but that skill needs to be properly nurtured.
- His strength is possessing skills and natural ability that no modern-era quarterback can match.
por naturalezaOraciones de ejemplo2.3 (expected, logical)
(successor)it's the natural thing to ask
- He's also a former soldier and a natural leader.
- With tennis you need a certain amount of technique - a natural sportsman wouldn't necessarily beat you.
- His excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding intellect make him a natural leader.
lógicoes normal or natural que se haga esa preguntashe's the natural choice for the joblo natural es que le ofrezcan el puesto a ellait is natural
thates naturalit's only natural that he should want to see them quefollowed by subjunctivees natural or normal que los quiera verit's natural to + infinitiveit's natural for a cat to do thates natural or normal que un gato haga esoOraciones de ejemplo
- Even if McLeish claims otherwise, it would be entirely natural for him to prioritise the Champions League over the Premierleague.
- Boasting about how swimmingly this was going, and how much upstream clout he has, is entirely natural.
- It is entirely natural for Indians to take pride in the successes of their erstwhile compatriots abroad.
- 3 (not forced)(warmth/enthusiasm/style)
naturalOraciones de ejemplo
- Nothing seems forced or fabricated, and the way in which they interact as families is natural and genuine.
- It not only gives it to you raw, but its acting is flawless, very natural and spontaneous and all around very believable.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- 4 4.1 (illegitimate) [archaic] (son/daughter)bastardo [archaic]Oraciones de ejemplo4.2 (related by blood)
- He had had her legitimised as his natural daughter.
- Fathers also had legal obligations to provide for their natural children.
biológicoOraciones de ejemplo
- How can I stop my parents obviously favouring their natural grandchildren?
- Hielema has a brother who was also adopted and a sister who was a natural child of the parents who raised him.
- Due to my natural mum having psychological problems I was put into care when I was just a few days old.
- 5 (Music)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A flat, natural, or sharp sign can be placed above it, to indicate a chromatic inflection of the upper note.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, a new dynamic emerges when the natural instrument is left untreated.
- In that way it's like playing a natural trumpet without valves.
- Perhaps it's the natural harmony in the male-female vocal.
- A natural harmony singer, she fills that void that a single voice can often leave open.
- 1 (person) to be a naturaltener un talento innatothe new policy is a natural for the Opposition's attacksla nueva política es el blanco perfecto para los ataques de la oposiciónOraciones de ejemplo
- Shannon's looks, which he thoroughly capitalized on, made him a natural for television.
- For all his appeal, Spidey never seemed a natural for the screen.
- Then project leader believes Steve is a natural for the job.
- act natural [colloquial]disimulaOraciones de ejemplo
- She is German, unused to the Hollywood tradition of Barbie-esque perfection, and acts natural.
- Ry's going to carry scars about that for the rest of her life no matter how natural she might act.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda