Traducción de naturalism en español:
- (Art, Literature, Philosophy)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He combined elements of naturalism and romanticism to create a portrait of Napoleon which was both more physically accurate and more emotionally probing than the work of any of his rivals.
- He lived in Paris 1910-14 and was influenced by the Expressionistic naturalism of Rodin.
- The play calls on the actors to explore different acting styles in scenes that range from kitchen-sink naturalism to loopy surrealism.
- Most atheists and other advocates of philosophical naturalism also believe in materialism, the idea that everything that actually exists is material or physical.
- The second is philosophical naturalism, which says that everything in the universe is governed by natural law and nothing ever circumvents that law.
- Similarly, according to many defenders of naturalism, philosophy is not discontinuous with science.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda