Traducción de naturalism en español:
- [Art/Arte] [Literat] [Philos] naturalismo (masculine)Example sentences
- He combined elements of naturalism and romanticism to create a portrait of Napoleon which was both more physically accurate and more emotionally probing than the work of any of his rivals.
- He lived in Paris 1910-14 and was influenced by the Expressionistic naturalism of Rodin.
- The play calls on the actors to explore different acting styles in scenes that range from kitchen-sink naturalism to loopy surrealism.
- Most atheists and other advocates of philosophical naturalism also believe in materialism, the idea that everything that actually exists is material or physical.
- The second is philosophical naturalism, which says that everything in the universe is governed by natural law and nothing ever circumvents that law.
- Similarly, according to many defenders of naturalism, philosophy is not discontinuous with science.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.