Traducción de naughty en español:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1 (mischievous) (you) naughty girl!¡mala!(more affectionate) ¡pícara!don't do that, it's naughty
¡pillina! [colloquial]eso no se haceOraciones de ejemplo
- Sometimes it's like being a school teacher with a multitude of naughty children to look after.
- I wasn't a very naughty child generally, so this was quite out of character.
- If your child is naughty, maybe it is the parents that are at fault.
- 2(word)don't use such naughty language
feoOraciones de ejemplo
- It was used to greatest effect when it makes the actors say rude or naughty things.
- Explicit language makes a lot of us squirm because it's chock full of taboos: It's crude, it's naughty, it's raunchy, its real.
- The lyrics to this very hummable song are extremely naughty, not smutty or crude, just enjoyably naughty.
- 3 (in adult context) he was a bit naughty not to consult themestuvo mal en no consultarlosyou naughty thing!¡pillo!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda