Traducción de naughty en español:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1.1 (mischievous) (you) naughty girl!¡mala!(more affectionate)don't do that, it's naughty¡pícara!¡pillina! [colloquial]eso no se haceOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(word)don't use such naughty language 1.3 (in adult context) Ver ejemplos: he was a bit naughty not to consult themyou naughty thing!estuvo mal en no consultarlos1.4 (risqué)¡pillo!¡sinvergüenza!Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sometimes it's like being a school teacher with a multitude of naughty children to look after.
- I wasn't a very naughty child generally, so this was quite out of character.
- If your child is naughty, maybe it is the parents that are at fault.
- It was used to greatest effect when it makes the actors say rude or naughty things.
- Explicit language makes a lot of us squirm because it's chock full of taboos: It's crude, it's naughty, it's raunchy, its real.
- The lyrics to this very hummable song are extremely naughty, not smutty or crude, just enjoyably naughty.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the