- 1.1 (residential area) barrio (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [school/policeman] del barrio, del vecindario neighborhood watch o (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) patrol[ vigilancia de una calle, barrio etc a cargo de sus propios habitantes ]Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (inhabitants) vecindario (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (vicinity) zona (feminine) in the neighborhood en los alrededores, en or por la zona in the neighborhood of $50,000 cerca de or alrededor de 50.000 dólares
- As well, family units sit within a neighbourhood and wider community of other families that identify with a common cause, that of a decent life with those we love.
- Books were distributed in communities and neighbourhoods, and to family members and friends.
- Different classes of people have long sorted themselves into neighborhoods within a city or region.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Social interactions based on neighbourhood have been deteriorating for decades - particularly in highly transitory urban areas.
- Both sets of protagonists are torn between the American Dream of fame and fortune and the more comfortable pull to stay true to your station in life and neighbourhood.
- Ottawa has shown it has considered the question about the neighbourhood surrounding Iraq no more than it has given any thought to the question inside Iraq.
- The neighbourhood surrounding the Medical Academy was the biggest surprise as transactions there were few.
- Wait a while and a map of west London will open up showing the precise location of the shot and all the other photos taken in the surrounding neighbourhood.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to