Traducción de neighborhood en español:
- 1.1 (residential area)(before noun) (school/policeman)neighborhood watch o (in American English also) patroldel barriodel vecindario(vigilancia de una calle, barrio etc a cargo de sus propios habitantes)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (inhabitants)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (vicinity) in the neighborhood
- As well, family units sit within a neighbourhood and wider community of other families that identify with a common cause, that of a decent life with those we love.
- Books were distributed in communities and neighbourhoods, and to family members and friends.
- Different classes of people have long sorted themselves into neighborhoods within a city or region.
in the neighborhood of $50,000en los alrededoresen or por la zonacerca de or alrededor de 50.000 dólaresOraciones de ejemplo
- Social interactions based on neighbourhood have been deteriorating for decades - particularly in highly transitory urban areas.
- Both sets of protagonists are torn between the American Dream of fame and fortune and the more comfortable pull to stay true to your station in life and neighbourhood.
- Ottawa has shown it has considered the question about the neighbourhood surrounding Iraq no more than it has given any thought to the question inside Iraq.
- The neighbourhood surrounding the Medical Academy was the biggest surprise as transactions there were few.
- Wait a while and a map of west London will open up showing the precise location of the shot and all the other photos taken in the surrounding neighbourhood.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.