- neón (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [glow/lighting] de neón; [pink/red/green] fosforescente neon sign letrero (masculine) de neónMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The joint fairly jumped under the glow of fluorescent lights and neon beer signs when I stepped through the door last night.
- As soon as that, the four went off causing havoc around the city, stealing electricity from neon signs, streetlights, power boxes, and more.
- On your left is the approaching bulk of a station - sitting there majestically, neon signs spinning and lights streaming forth.
- Also at Savers, I bought a neon red trucker cap, on which I used a black texta to write ‘Does my brain look big in this?’
- You might have noticed that there appears to be a bit of variation in the opacity and colour of the neon green perspex used throughout the case.
- Now I have on a bright neon lime green T-shirt and I'm not a small girl, so you can't miss me.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.