- neón (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [glow/lighting] de neón; [pink/red/green] fosforescenteMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The joint fairly jumped under the glow of fluorescent lights and neon beer signs when I stepped through the door last night.
- As soon as that, the four went off causing havoc around the city, stealing electricity from neon signs, streetlights, power boxes, and more.
- On your left is the approaching bulk of a station - sitting there majestically, neon signs spinning and lights streaming forth.
- Also at Savers, I bought a neon red trucker cap, on which I used a black texta to write ‘Does my brain look big in this?’
- You might have noticed that there appears to be a bit of variation in the opacity and colour of the neon green perspex used throughout the case.
- Now I have on a bright neon lime green T-shirt and I'm not a small girl, so you can't miss me.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.