- 1 1.1 (in name) nominalMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Economics/Economía] nominal nominal capital capital (masculine) nominal nominal value valor (masculine) nominal nominal wage salario (m) or sueldo (m) nominal
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (token) [fee/rent] simbólico nominal damages [Law/Derecho] resarcimiento (masculine) nominal or no compensatorio
- The government plays a nominal role in dictating policy because it cannot monitor local fisheries or enforce fisheries regulations.
- There are then individuals for whom religion plays only a nominal role in constructing a sense of self and of group membership.
- It controlled Cuba even after its nominal independence from 1902, and gained sovereignty over the Panama Canal in 1903.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In spite of the existing low nominal interest rates, the real interest rates in the economy are still high, and also the credit off-take is low.
- This is borne out by several studies that concur in stating real and nominal rates ‘are leading indicators of future output.’
- During the transition, inflation would lower real rates; nominal rates would adjust incompletely.
- While the charges are nominal at government health establishments, often the cost of the medicine they prescribe is steep, especially for the poor.
- Office space will be rented out at nominal prices to IT firms.
- If a nominal charge was introduced to defray the cost, I don't think too many people would complain.
- 2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] nominal, sustantivoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One tends to think of participants in a process as nominal entities designated by noun phrases.
- Similar are sentences in which a pronoun or noun phrase with general reference is used instead of the nominal relative clause.
- It is however a noun and ‘after’ clauses are nominal.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.