Traducción de nominal en español:
- 1 1.1 (in name)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
(Economics)nominal capital nominal wage
- The government plays a nominal role in dictating policy because it cannot monitor local fisheries or enforce fisheries regulations.
- There are then individuals for whom religion plays only a nominal role in constructing a sense of self and of group membership.
- It controlled Cuba even after its nominal independence from 1902, and gained sovereignty over the Panama Canal in 1903.
nominalsalario (masculine) or sueldo (masculine) nominalOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (token)
(fee/rent)nominal damages (Law)
- In spite of the existing low nominal interest rates, the real interest rates in the economy are still high, and also the credit off-take is low.
- This is borne out by several studies that concur in stating real and nominal rates ‘are leading indicators of future output.’
- During the transition, inflation would lower real rates; nominal rates would adjust incompletely.
simbólicoresarcimiento (masculine) nominal or no compensatorioOraciones de ejemplo
- While the charges are nominal at government health establishments, often the cost of the medicine they prescribe is steep, especially for the poor.
- Office space will be rented out at nominal prices to IT firms.
- If a nominal charge was introduced to defray the cost, I don't think too many people would complain.
- 2 (Linguistics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- One tends to think of participants in a process as nominal entities designated by noun phrases.
- Similar are sentences in which a pronoun or noun phrase with general reference is used instead of the nominal relative clause.
- It is however a noun and ‘after’ clauses are nominal.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda