Traducción de nymph en español:
- 1 [Mythol] ninfa (feminine) wood/water nymph ninfa de los bosques/de las aguasOraciones de ejemplo
- Nijinsky's was about a mythological creature who encounters nymphs in a wood on a summer afternoon.
- Zeus freed Odysseus from the nymph Calypso, who held him prisoner on her island, by sending Mercury with an order to Calypso herself.
- Enter Paris, a shepherd in a rather creative marriage with the mountain nymph Oenone.
- 2 (larva) [Zoology/Zoología] ninfa (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The bulk of the diet of trout is made up of small invertebrates, particularly mayfly nymphs and caddis fly larvae.
- The afternoon of pond-dipping will be divided between two of Oakwell's ponds and visitors can expect to see anything from sticklebacks and frogs to diving beetles and dragonfly nymphs.
- As a grasshopper nymph grows, the pads become longer and venation becomes evident.
- The Malabar Tree Nymph (Idea malabarica) is a large butterfly found in peninsular India that belongs to the danaid group of the family Nymphalidae.
- When you visit the Butterfly Wing, one of the most remarkable butterflies you will see is the giant wood nymph, Idea leuconoe.
- The Ceylon tree nymph is a beautiful silvery white butterfly (2) and is the largest member of the Danaidae family in Sri Lanka.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.