Traducción de objective en español:
- 1(opinion/assessment/fact)I've tried to be objectivehe intentado ser objetivoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is anti - foundationalism, where the foundations were the hard facts of objective judgement and absolute truth.
- Second, I am stating my opinions and hopefully I am more objective than judgemental.
- I was determined to remain a disinterested, objective observer in order to respond to student questions or problems.
- No, I'm saying there is no ultimate reality, no objective existence, no ontology at all.
- The operational definitions that we adopt here are: Real objects are any objects that have an actual objective existence.
- Controversial, yes, but I'm saying those physical laws don't have an objective existence, they're categories we apply to experiences.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than