Traducción de objective en español:
- 1 [opinion/assessment/fact] objetivo I've tried to be objective he intentado ser objetivoExample sentences
- This is anti - foundationalism, where the foundations were the hard facts of objective judgement and absolute truth.
- Second, I am stating my opinions and hopefully I am more objective than judgemental.
- I was determined to remain a disinterested, objective observer in order to respond to student questions or problems.
- No, I'm saying there is no ultimate reality, no objective existence, no ontology at all.
- The operational definitions that we adopt here are: Real objects are any objects that have an actual objective existence.
- Controversial, yes, but I'm saying those physical laws don't have an objective existence, they're categories we apply to experiences.
- objetivo (masculine) military objectives objetivos militares
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.