Traducción de objective en español:
- 1 [opinion/assessment/fact] objetivo I've tried to be objective he intentado ser objetivoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is anti - foundationalism, where the foundations were the hard facts of objective judgement and absolute truth.
- Second, I am stating my opinions and hopefully I am more objective than judgemental.
- I was determined to remain a disinterested, objective observer in order to respond to student questions or problems.
- No, I'm saying there is no ultimate reality, no objective existence, no ontology at all.
- The operational definitions that we adopt here are: Real objects are any objects that have an actual objective existence.
- Controversial, yes, but I'm saying those physical laws don't have an objective existence, they're categories we apply to experiences.
- objetivo (masculine) military objectives objetivos militares
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.