Traducción de oblique en español:
- 1.1 [line/plane/angle] oblicuoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In older well-elongated cells, part of the immobile mitochondria is already arranged along parallel lines transverse or oblique to the cell axis.
- Entocristid and oblique crests run parallel in a longitudinal direction.
- Trabs rise upward parallel to or slightly oblique to excurrent canals and form regular ladder-like structure.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [reply/reference/style] indirecto she gave me an oblique look me miró de soslayo or de refilón
- The orientation of the projection surface can be normal (inline with the earth's axis), transverse (at right angles to the earth's axis) or oblique (any angle in between).
- The problem of scattering of an obliquely incident plane acoustic wave from an infinite solid elastic clad rod is formulated.
- Oblique drawings have one axis along the horizontal line.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [case] oblicuo
- Angles are either right, acute, or oblique.
- In the hypothesis of acute angle, we can, find a perpendicular and an oblique to the same straight which never meet.
- Oblique angles are of two kinds, acute and obtuse.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This first of many direct and oblique connections between the two poets takes considerable ballsyness on the younger Berrigan's part, but it all pays off in the end.
- Throughout the article the members made both direct and oblique references to the English heritage on Long Island.
- An early example of this may be found in Bentham's writings, and his distinction between direct and oblique intention is one way of expressing the point.
- The subject nominal is in the oblique form and the verb phrase lacks tense and agreement markers.
- One links the subject of the dependent clause with the oblique dative argument of the independent clause.
- The genitive, dative, and accusative are called oblique cases to distinguish them from the nominative and vocative.
- barra (feminine) ([ inclinada ])
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to