Traducción de office en español:
- 1 countable (room)(building, set of rooms)oficinas (feminine plural)(staff)also: architect's officealso: lawyer's officebufete (masculine) or despacho (masculine) (de abogado)also: doctor's officethe manager's officethe company's New York officeel despacho or la oficina del directorwe don't want the whole office to hearlas oficinas de la compañía en Nueva Yorkno queremos que lo oiga toda la oficina(before noun) (work/furniture)de oficinade oficina(block/building)office automation outside office hoursde oficinasduring/in office hours are you coming to the office party?fuera de las horas de oficinaoffice space¿vas a venir a la fiesta de la oficina?espacio (masculine) para oficinasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These pesticides are used in schools, churches, business offices, apartment buildings, grocery stores, and homes on a regular basis.
- The plan is to retain the office building and sub-divide it into offices for small businesses and meeting rooms.
- She hopped into the truck and backed it into the hangar-like room of the office building.
- The Laois Youth Theatre is an initiative of the Arts Office, Laois County Council.
- This was reprinted with kind permission of the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- The performance is promoted by the Arts Office of Laois County Council.
- 2 2.1 uncountable (post, position) the office of president/mayorshe had held this office twiceel cargo de presidente/alcaldeto take officehabía ocupado dos veces este cargoto leave officetomar posesión del cargohe was in office for three yearsdejar el cargothe party was in/out of officeocupó el cargo durante tres añosterm of o (in American English also) in office during her period of officeel partido estaba/ya no estaba en el poder2.2 countable or uncountable (duty) [formal]durante el período en que ocupó el cargodurante su mandatoOraciones de ejemplo
- This bill includes a provision for establishing the office of Chief Coroner.
- I never knew how much the office of "farm wife" entailed until our farm's wife disappeared into the wilds of Italy for two and a half weeks.
- He was welcome in the office of the chairman and the studio of the artist and his opinion was valued in both situations.
- 3also: offices plural(assistance) [formal]also: good officesbuenos oficios (masculine plural)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The following recipe has been supplied courtesy of Arnott's Biscuits Limited through the good offices of Frank Townsend, Chief Chemist.
- Yet we are ever-ready to listen to voices of reason, sanity and justice and we remain committed to an honourable solution with the government of India or through the good offices of the apex court.
- Through the good offices of Willie Groarke, a new shrine to the Sacred Heart was blessed on Sunday at Cully.
- 4 countable (Religion)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Divine Office has always been faithfully kept by lay people - not just clergy, monks and nuns-for centuries.
- Though she loved the Divine Office and appreciated the Chant, she could not sing two notes in tune.
- It is not a virtue for the monk… to lack time in which to attend the common recitation of the Divine Office, read a certain amount, and mix with his community.
- His book is designed for up to four daily offices (morning, noon, evening and night).
- Chapters 3 and 4 treat Evening Prayer as a counter to Morning Prayer and the minor offices as occasional rather than daily prayer.
- A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.