Traducción de officer en español:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] [Nautical/Náutica] oficial (masculine and feminine) officers' mess comedor (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) casino (masculine) de oficiales officers' quarters residencia (feminine) de oficialesOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(police officer)policía (masculine and feminine), agente (masculine and feminine) de policía; (as form of address/como título de cortesía) agente excuse me, officer perdone, agente 1.3 (official — in government service) funcionario, (masculine, feminine); (— of union, party) dirigente (masculine and feminine); (—of club) directivo, (masculine, feminine) customs officer agente (masculine and feminine) or oficial (masculine and feminine) de aduanas officer of the law agente (masculine and feminine) de la ley law enforcement officer (American English/inglés norteamericano) agente (masculine and feminine) de la ley officer of the court funcionario, (masculine, feminine) de tribunales personnel officer jefe, (masculine, feminine) de personalOraciones de ejemplo
- Anderson later served as a warrant officer and commissioned officer in the Army Reserve.
- The hardest workers among you may become chief petty officers, warrant officers and commissioned officers.
- We have more women commissioned officers than the Active Army, even though we're about 60 percent smaller.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- During months of bombing, there were no public health officers to issue death certificates, which explains the lack of official statistics.
- Where a court or a public officer wrongly refuses jurisdiction the exercise of the jurisdiction can be commanded by a writ of mandamus.
- Government officers should see public property as their own and seek to protect it.
- Directors, officers and other senior financial officers set the tone for ethical behavior within any organization.
- Its August survey of banks' senior loan officers says business loans are increasingly available.
- Francis becomes chief marketing officer and managing director at the Wayne, Pa., company.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.