Traducción de offload en español:
- 1.1 (unload)(ship/truck)(passengers)hacer bajarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (discard) [colloquial]to offload something
- The teachers from the orphanage immediately formed a line to help us offload our cargo.
- He said that the company was manufacturing its own spare parts and other accessories for the machinery a development that caused considerable cut down on time to load and offload cargo.
- Fixed-wing air land is the next most responsive mode, because it travels at the fastest speeds and the cargo can be offloaded quickly at the destination airstrip.
ontosomebodyhe has an old car he wants to offloadendilgarle or endosarle or (in Latin America also) encajarle algo aalguien [colloquial]tiene un coche viejo del que quiere deshacerse or que quiere endilgarle a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He sold his synthesizers, offloaded his collection of more than 200 records and switched his focus to books.
- Currently, shareholders who want to offload shares sell back their stakes to the group.
- Often they were offloading defective goods they could not sell at a shop.
- I'm sorry to offload all this onto you but I guess its just fair to warn you what you may be getting yourself into.
- ‘Hairdressing salons are no longer the place to go to have your hair restyled, you can chill out, get a massage or go in and talk to your stylist and offload all your problems,’ says the writer.
- It's like you're using me to offload all your troubles and I'm sick!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to