Traducción de offload en español:
- 1 (unload)(ship/truck)
hacer bajarOraciones de ejemplo
- The teachers from the orphanage immediately formed a line to help us offload our cargo.
- He said that the company was manufacturing its own spare parts and other accessories for the machinery a development that caused considerable cut down on time to load and offload cargo.
- Fixed-wing air land is the next most responsive mode, because it travels at the fastest speeds and the cargo can be offloaded quickly at the destination airstrip.
- 2 (discard) [colloquial]to offload something
ontosomebodyendilgarle or endosarle or ( (Latin America) tb) encajarle algohe has an old car he wants to offload aalguien [colloquial]tiene un coche viejo del que quiere deshacerse or que quiere endilgarle a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He sold his synthesizers, offloaded his collection of more than 200 records and switched his focus to books.
- Currently, shareholders who want to offload shares sell back their stakes to the group.
- Often they were offloading defective goods they could not sell at a shop.
- I'm sorry to offload all this onto you but I guess its just fair to warn you what you may be getting yourself into.
- ‘Hairdressing salons are no longer the place to go to have your hair restyled, you can chill out, get a massage or go in and talk to your stylist and offload all your problems,’ says the writer.
- It's like you're using me to offload all your troubles and I'm sick!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda