Traducción de offset en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (present/presente -sets present participle/participio presente, -setting past tense & past participle/pasado y participio pasado, -set)
- 1.1 (compensate for) [costs/loss/shortfall] compensar to offset sth
againststh deducir* algo dealgo any overpayment will be offset against your next invoice cualquier saldo a su favor le será deducido de su próxima facturaExample sentences1.2 [Printing/Imprenta] imprimir* en offset
- An increasing university student population has partly offset these effects.
- But part of the profit pressure is offset - at least on the income statement - with nonoperating gains.
- The decline in the primary sector was to an extent offset by the growth in production in the secondary sector.
- [Printing/Imprenta] offset (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [printing/reproduction] en offset
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.