- 1.1 (unfair) [account/version] parcial, tendencioso a one-sided contract un contrato leoninoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (ill-matched) [game/contest] desigual a one-sided relationship una relación falta de equilibrio
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (unilateral) [declaration] unilateral
- It teaches us that conversations are one-sided and that disagreements do not involve compromise or discussion.
- Before he could continue his one-sided conversation, someone interrupted.
- Derrick shrugged, remembering the look on her face when she caught him and the horse involved in the one-sided conversation.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Australia's match against Bangladesh should be a one-sided contest with attention focused on the match against England in Bristol on Sunday.
- The winners were in total control from the word go in a totally one-sided contest.
- This was a one-sided contest which ended on a final scoreline of Scartaglin 2-12, Listowel Emmets - 3.
- Academe is at it again, allowing a one-sided, biased article on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
- A democracy encourages free press that provides both sides of the issue, not a one-sided Party mouthpiece, which the press has become.
- Since I have so often criticized Mirror writers for one-sided, unfair or patently wrong items on Israel and its supporters, let me acknowledge the opposite for a change.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the