- 1 (individual) [teaching/attention] individualizado; [contact] personal; [discussion] mano a mano on a one-to-one basis de uno a unoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In one-on-one situations, go for the man in black every time.
- People just don't seem to have the capability of beating their opponents in a one-on-one situation.
- On three occasions York created one-on-one opportunities but each time the Oxton goalkeeper kept them out.
- 2 (exact) [correlation] de uno a unoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What makes the system exemplify the natural number structure is that it has a one-to-one successor function with an initial object and the system satisfies the induction principle.
- And yet, ciphers based on one-to-one substitutions, also known as monoalphabetic ciphers, can be easily broken by frequency analysis.
- For example; the generally held view that dimension was invariant under one-to-one continuous mappings…
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to