noun plural -ries
- (building)Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time, the Filippine Order was spreading its wings, and oratories were set up in many cities in Roman Catholic countries.
- The oratories tended to have permanent officers under the direction of the rector of the local baptismal church.
- There are the remains of a number of oratories and some stone monuments that may be pre-Christian.
- uncountable (rhetoric, formal speech)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Crowds delighted in speeches filled with double talk ridiculing the pompous, bombastic oratory that characterized familiar memorial rituals.
- Although identified as a fierce partisan, he received high marks from members of both political parties for his hard work, reasonableness, and eloquent oratory.
- Each of these bands was headed by both a war leader and a civil leader, the former chosen because of his reputation as a warrior, and the later chosen because of his eloquent oratory.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the