noun plural oratories
- (building)Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time, the Filippine Order was spreading its wings, and oratories were set up in many cities in Roman Catholic countries.
- The oratories tended to have permanent officers under the direction of the rector of the local baptismal church.
- There are the remains of a number of oratories and some stone monuments that may be pre-Christian.
- uncountable (rhetoric, formal speech)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Crowds delighted in speeches filled with double talk ridiculing the pompous, bombastic oratory that characterized familiar memorial rituals.
- Although identified as a fierce partisan, he received high marks from members of both political parties for his hard work, reasonableness, and eloquent oratory.
- Each of these bands was headed by both a war leader and a civil leader, the former chosen because of his reputation as a warrior, and the later chosen because of his eloquent oratory.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda