n (plural -ries)
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (rhetoric, formal speech) oratoria (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Crowds delighted in speeches filled with double talk ridiculing the pompous, bombastic oratory that characterized familiar memorial rituals.
- Although identified as a fierce partisan, he received high marks from members of both political parties for his hard work, reasonableness, and eloquent oratory.
- Each of these bands was headed by both a war leader and a civil leader, the former chosen because of his reputation as a warrior, and the later chosen because of his eloquent oratory.
- 2 countable/numerable (building) oratorio (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the same time, the Filippine Order was spreading its wings, and oratories were set up in many cities in Roman Catholic countries.
- The oratories tended to have permanent officers under the direction of the rector of the local baptismal church.
- There are the remains of a number of oratories and some stone monuments that may be pre-Christian.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)