Traducción de oven en español:
- 1 (Cookery) it's like an oven in here! [colloquial]¡esto es un horno! [colloquial]to have a bun in the oven [slang]estar embarazada(before noun) oven dish oven glove o mitt
venir con premio [colloquial] [humorous]guante (masculine) or manopla (feminine) para el hornooven rack o shelfparrilla (feminine) de hornooven-to-table warevajilla (feminine) que puede llevarse del horno a la mesaoven traybandeja (feminine) or placa (feminine) or (in River Plate area also) chapa (feminine) or (Andes) lata (feminine) de hornearOraciones de ejemplo
- Most homeowners were left without basic living means after central heating, cookers, ovens, house alarms and telephones were damaged beyond use by the fault.
- The versatility of the cuisine and the custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors have entered the homes of many communities.
- There is a range of integrated appliances including an oven, cooker and four-ring ceramic hob.
- 2 (furnace)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Since the pieces are still quite moist, they must be dried in large ovens, called kilns, before they become hard enough to be packed.
- The site contains several scheduled monuments, including beehive coking ovens, calcining kilns, blowing engine houses, and a unique lift tower which was used to transport material to the top of the furnaces.
- The following day, the coke ovens and one blast furnace were reported to have collapsed due to low temperatures and the absence of maintenance staff.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda