Traducción de package en español:
- 1 1.1 (parcel)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (packet, carton) (esp American English)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Next to her place was a dry goods store where they still wrapped your packages in brown paper before sending you home.
- Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.
- ‘Happy Birthday,’ she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.
- Edelman is also hoping that the recent increases in the cost of a package and carton of cigarettes will keep some youngsters from starting the habit.
- The Pica Limon came in a package very similar to Pico Diana; very small individual packets full of powder.
- For years - decades, perhaps - every package of chopsticks I've ever seen around here has come in the same red wrapper.
- 2 2.1 (collection, set) a software packageun paquete de softwarea package of reformsun paquete de reformas2.2 (vacation) (British English) [colloquial] a two-week package to Tenerife (British English)un viaje organizado de dos semanas a Tenerifepackage vacation o (British English) holidayvacaciones (feminine plural) organizadas
viaje (masculine) organizadoOraciones de ejemplo
- The peace and quiet of the North Coast of Bulgaria is a choice that many make based on its luxurious holiday packages, tour operators and foreign guests.
- Lighthouse tours were included in my vacation package and I was in the mood for sightseeing.
- To greet the Labour Day break, Shangri-La, the largest hotel group in China, is launching a special package for holiday-makers.
- 1 (pack)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Avoid margarine, deep fried foods, and packaged baked goods.
- The mixture is then poured into moulds for curing, packaged and transported to the MCC warehouse in Winnipeg.
- Cut flowers could be packaged and transported in many ways, but mainly in flower cups, sleeves, boxes, bulk bins, pallets and containers suitable for air and sea transport.
- 2 (Marketing)the product is attractively packagedla presentación del producto es atractivashe was packaged for the leadershiple crearon una imagen de líderOraciones de ejemplo
- I do wonder when watching it how the entire two weeks living someone else's life is packaged and presented to us.
- What's more, Chissick has come up with a most attractive way to package the revue.
- The question is how do you present and cover and package news in a way that doesn't make people fall asleep?
- 3 (in publishing)(encargarse de la producción de un libro)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reader who buys his book will get a readable translation and a neatly packaged one - that's, one that's self-contained and told in the form of a continuous story.
- Fortunately, the best articles of that era have been packaged into a new book edited by George Curry, editor of Emerge from 1993 to 2000.
- The new book is similarly packaged but is much more limited in scope.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda