Traducción de package en español:
- 2 2.1 (collection, set) paquete (masculine) a software package un paquete de software a package of reforms un paquete de reformas 2.2 (vacation) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], viaje (masculine) organizado a two-week package to Tenerife (British English/inglés británico) un viaje organizado de dos semanas a Tenerife package vacation o (British English/inglés británico) holiday vacaciones (feminine plural) organizadas, viaje (masculine) organizadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The peace and quiet of the North Coast of Bulgaria is a choice that many make based on its luxurious holiday packages, tour operators and foreign guests.
- Lighthouse tours were included in my vacation package and I was in the mood for sightseeing.
- To greet the Labour Day break, Shangri-La, the largest hotel group in China, is launching a special package for holiday-makers.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Next to her place was a dry goods store where they still wrapped your packages in brown paper before sending you home.
- Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.
- ‘Happy Birthday,’ she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.
- Edelman is also hoping that the recent increases in the cost of a package and carton of cigarettes will keep some youngsters from starting the habit.
- The Pica Limon came in a package very similar to Pico Diana; very small individual packets full of powder.
- For years - decades, perhaps - every package of chopsticks I've ever seen around here has come in the same red wrapper.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.