Traducción de package en español:
- 2 2.1 (collection, set) paquete (masculine) a software package un paquete de software a package of reforms un paquete de reformas 2.2 (vacation) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], viaje (masculine) organizado a two-week package to Tenerife (British English/inglés británico) un viaje organizado de dos semanas a Tenerife package vacation o (British English/inglés británico) holiday vacaciones (feminine plural) organizadas, viaje (masculine) organizadoExample sentences
- The peace and quiet of the North Coast of Bulgaria is a choice that many make based on its luxurious holiday packages, tour operators and foreign guests.
- Lighthouse tours were included in my vacation package and I was in the mood for sightseeing.
- To greet the Labour Day break, Shangri-La, the largest hotel group in China, is launching a special package for holiday-makers.
- Next to her place was a dry goods store where they still wrapped your packages in brown paper before sending you home.
- Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.
- ‘Happy Birthday,’ she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.
- Edelman is also hoping that the recent increases in the cost of a package and carton of cigarettes will keep some youngsters from starting the habit.
- The Pica Limon came in a package very similar to Pico Diana; very small individual packets full of powder.
- For years - decades, perhaps - every package of chopsticks I've ever seen around here has come in the same red wrapper.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.