Traducción de pagan en español:
- pagano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is a common belief that witches and pagans are devil worshipers, but they are not.
- Whether the spouses are Hindus or Muslims, Christians or Parsis, pagans or heathens, is wholly irrelevant in the application of these provisions.
- There was a strong opposition against the commemorating of the birthday by the early Christian scholars like Origin, on the ground that it is originally a custom of pagans and idolaters.
- Wiccans consider themselves witches, pagans or neo-pagans, and say their religion is based on respect for the earth, nature and the cycle of the seasons.
- As an adult, I learned that there were modern Pagans.
- What can we learn from this and apply to our lives as modern Pagans?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They sent up a fragrance of sweet oil and illuminated the soft wall-paintings of pagan heroes and gods.
- After all, there were Anglo-Saxon pagan gods to sing about as well.
- Before Ukraine adopted Christianity in 988, the inhabitants believed in pagan gods who ruled over the sun, stars, and moon.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda