- 1 1.1 (of door, car body, plane wing) panel (masculine); (of garment) pieza (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2
- More than 470 glass wall and door panels, some curved, will divide and connect spaces in a new and unique way.
- Painting was done on manuscripts, walls, wood panels, glass, and tiles.
- She recently replaced the ceiling and the walls with glass panels.
(instrument panel)tablero (masculine) or panel (masculine) (de instrumentos)(control panel)tablero (masculine) (de control) 1.3 [Art/Arte] tabla (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was made of the whitest silky material, with panels of lace on the bodice and right round the full skirt.
- Even the string bikini is striking with its stitched and pleated color-block panels.
- Glimpses of stretch ruching feature in panels on dresses, particularly waistlines.
- The central panel of this intact triptych altarpiece depicts the Mystic Marriage of St Catherine, together with other saints, flanked by donors.
- Van Eyck's extant single-panel portraits are all decorated on the reverse, whereas the central panels of his surviving triptychs are not.
- Ironically enough, debate continues over the division of labor and the artist responsible for the design of the central panel.
- 2 2.1 (in discussion, interview) panel (masculine) or (Colombia) (Venezuela) pánel (masculine); (in quiz, contest) equipo (masculine); (in exam) mesa (feminine), tribunal (masculine), comisión (feminine) (Chile) 2.2panel (discussion) debate (masculine) 2.3 [Law/Derecho] (list of jurors)[ lista de personas de la cual se selecciona un jurado ]; (jury) jurado (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The randomness of the jury which s.80 of the Constitution contemplates is randomness at the point of creation of the panel of jurors from whom the ultimate jury is chosen.
- Part of the process of assembling juries involves removing from the panel of jurors those persons who have a close connection with the legal system by virtue of their employment.
- We do not have the luxury of the system, which can provide instant access to litigants, in terms of courtrooms, judges and jury panels.
- Well, the president actually visited four of the eight panels.
- I'm hosting four panels which I'll be reminding you about here, ad nauseam.
- Robyn went to four of the discussion panels, and summarised them here most comprehensively.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the