Traducción de panel en español:
- 1 1.1 (of door, car body, plane wing) panel (masculine); (of garment) pieza (feminine)Example sentences
- More than 470 glass wall and door panels, some curved, will divide and connect spaces in a new and unique way.
- Painting was done on manuscripts, walls, wood panels, glass, and tiles.
- She recently replaced the ceiling and the walls with glass panels.
(instrument panel)tablero (masculine) or panel (masculine) (de instrumentos)(control panel)tablero (masculine) (de control) 1.3 [Art/Arte] tabla (feminine)Example sentences
- It was made of the whitest silky material, with panels of lace on the bodice and right round the full skirt.
- Even the string bikini is striking with its stitched and pleated color-block panels.
- Glimpses of stretch ruching feature in panels on dresses, particularly waistlines.
- The central panel of this intact triptych altarpiece depicts the Mystic Marriage of St Catherine, together with other saints, flanked by donors.
- Van Eyck's extant single-panel portraits are all decorated on the reverse, whereas the central panels of his surviving triptychs are not.
- Ironically enough, debate continues over the division of labor and the artist responsible for the design of the central panel.
- 2 2.1 (in discussion, interview) panel (masculine) or (Colombia) (Venezuela) pánel (masculine); (in quiz, contest) equipo (masculine); (in exam) mesa (feminine), tribunal (masculine), comisión (feminine) (Chile) 2.2panel (discussion) debate (masculine) 2.3 [Law/Derecho] (list of jurors)[ lista de personas de la cual se selecciona un jurado ]; (jury) jurado (masculine)Example sentences
- The randomness of the jury which s.80 of the Constitution contemplates is randomness at the point of creation of the panel of jurors from whom the ultimate jury is chosen.
- Part of the process of assembling juries involves removing from the panel of jurors those persons who have a close connection with the legal system by virtue of their employment.
- We do not have the luxury of the system, which can provide instant access to litigants, in terms of courtrooms, judges and jury panels.
- Well, the president actually visited four of the eight panels.
- I'm hosting four panels which I'll be reminding you about here, ad nauseam.
- Robyn went to four of the discussion panels, and summarised them here most comprehensively.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a