Traducción de panel en español:
- 1 1.1 (of door, car body, plane wing)(of garment) pieza (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
- More than 470 glass wall and door panels, some curved, will divide and connect spaces in a new and unique way.
- Painting was done on manuscripts, walls, wood panels, glass, and tiles.
- She recently replaced the ceiling and the walls with glass panels.
also: instrument paneltablero (masculine) or panel (masculine) (de instrumentos)also: control panel1.3 (Art)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was made of the whitest silky material, with panels of lace on the bodice and right round the full skirt.
- Even the string bikini is striking with its stitched and pleated color-block panels.
- Glimpses of stretch ruching feature in panels on dresses, particularly waistlines.
- The central panel of this intact triptych altarpiece depicts the Mystic Marriage of St Catherine, together with other saints, flanked by donors.
- Van Eyck's extant single-panel portraits are all decorated on the reverse, whereas the central panels of his surviving triptychs are not.
- Ironically enough, debate continues over the division of labor and the artist responsible for the design of the central panel.
- 2 2.1 (in discussion, interview)panel (masculine) or (Colombia) (Venezuela) pánel (masculine)(in quiz, contest) equipo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2panel (discussion) 2.3 (Law) (list of jurors)
(lista de personas de la cual se selecciona un jurado)(jury) jurado (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well, the president actually visited four of the eight panels.
- I'm hosting four panels which I'll be reminding you about here, ad nauseam.
- Robyn went to four of the discussion panels, and summarised them here most comprehensively.
- The randomness of the jury which s.80 of the Constitution contemplates is randomness at the point of creation of the panel of jurors from whom the ultimate jury is chosen.
- Part of the process of assembling juries involves removing from the panel of jurors those persons who have a close connection with the legal system by virtue of their employment.
- We do not have the luxury of the system, which can provide instant access to litigants, in terms of courtrooms, judges and jury panels.
transitive verb (British English) -ll-
revestir con panelesOraciones de ejemplo
- Today, the club has panelled walls, with one covered in bright yellow posters advertising past and recent acts.
- The servery and furniture have been upgraded and the walls are now panelled.
- The walls were panelled with the same oak, and the seats cushioned with soft red leather.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda