Traducción de panel en español:
- 1 1.1 (of door, car body, plane wing)(of garment) pieza (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
- More than 470 glass wall and door panels, some curved, will divide and connect spaces in a new and unique way.
- Painting was done on manuscripts, walls, wood panels, glass, and tiles.
- She recently replaced the ceiling and the walls with glass panels.
also: instrument paneltablero (masculine) or panel (masculine) (de instrumentos)also: control panel1.3 (Art)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was made of the whitest silky material, with panels of lace on the bodice and right round the full skirt.
- Even the string bikini is striking with its stitched and pleated color-block panels.
- Glimpses of stretch ruching feature in panels on dresses, particularly waistlines.
- The central panel of this intact triptych altarpiece depicts the Mystic Marriage of St Catherine, together with other saints, flanked by donors.
- Van Eyck's extant single-panel portraits are all decorated on the reverse, whereas the central panels of his surviving triptychs are not.
- Ironically enough, debate continues over the division of labor and the artist responsible for the design of the central panel.
- 2 2.1 (in discussion, interview)(in quiz, contest) equipo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2panel (discussion) 2.3 (Law) (list of jurors)
(lista de personas de la cual se selecciona un jurado)(jury) jurado (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well, the president actually visited four of the eight panels.
- I'm hosting four panels which I'll be reminding you about here, ad nauseam.
- Robyn went to four of the discussion panels, and summarised them here most comprehensively.
- The randomness of the jury which s.80 of the Constitution contemplates is randomness at the point of creation of the panel of jurors from whom the ultimate jury is chosen.
- Part of the process of assembling juries involves removing from the panel of jurors those persons who have a close connection with the legal system by virtue of their employment.
- We do not have the luxury of the system, which can provide instant access to litigants, in terms of courtrooms, judges and jury panels.
transitive verb (British English) -ll-
revestir con panelesOraciones de ejemplo
- Today, the club has panelled walls, with one covered in bright yellow posters advertising past and recent acts.
- The servery and furniture have been upgraded and the walls are now panelled.
- The walls were panelled with the same oak, and the seats cushioned with soft red leather.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda