- 1 1.1 c and u (fruit) papaya (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable papaya (tree) papayo (masculine)
- Lutein is found in spinach, leeks, peas, kiwi fruits, black grapes and romaine lettuce, while rich sources of zeaxanthin include sweetcorn, red peppers, nectarines, papaya and honeydew melon.
- Make an unusual, tasty and colourful salad with steamed spinach and fruits such as apples, grapes, orange segments, papaya and melon.
- Scoop the seeds out of a melon or a medium papaya, and fill this edible bowl with 1/2 cup of ice cream.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) pawpaw 1
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.