Traducción de paper en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (material) don't throw paper on the floorit's made of paperno tiren papeles al sueloa sheet of paper a piece of paperes de papelI spent four years at college to get this piece of paperun papelit's not worth the paper it's printed o written onthis agreement/contract is not worth the paper it's printed onme pasé cuatro años en la universidad para conseguir este papelito or (Chile) este cartón [colloquial]on papereste acuerdo/contrato es papel mojado or no tiene el menor valorthe scheme looks excellent on paperen teoríaon paper he's very well qualified but …en teoría or sobre el papel el plan es excelenteto get o put something down on paperdiplomas ( or certificados etc) tiene muchos pero …poner algo por escrito(before noun) (towel/handkerchief)paper currency paper cutter paper industryde papelpaper loss (Finance)industria (feminine) papelerapaper profit (Finance)pérdida (feminine) no realizadapaper qualificationsbeneficio (masculine) no realizadotítulos (masculine plural)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (wrapper) 1.3 uncountable
also: wallpaper1.4 countablealso: cigarette paper
- The first thing to buy is a large sheet of white thick paper or thin card, which you gently bend into a right angled curve.
- Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.
- She slid her nail along the top to open it and pulled out a single sheet of paper with a drawing and a sentence hastily scribbled along the bottom.
- 2 countable (newspaper) I read/saw it in the paperwhat did the papers say about it?lo leí/lo vi en el diario or periódico(before noun) paper boy/girl¿qué salió en los diarios or periódicos al respecto?diar(i)ero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Besides the general-circulation papers, newspapers continued to flourish as agents of various special communities.
- New York had nine daily newspapers then, plus papers in Brooklyn, Queens and New Jersey, and three wire services.
- These findings provide a prescription for future newspaper content if papers are to gain young readers now and keep them in the future.
- 3 countable 3.1 (for journal) a research paperto give o present a paperun trabajo de investigación3.2 (student essay)presentar una ponencia or una comunicaciónOraciones de ejemplo3.3 (Politics) see→ green paper, → white paper
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, the examiners who mark their papers will not be made aware of their circumstances, in order to preserve the integrity of the exams process.
- The number of answer papers identifying all the scarecrows correctly was higher than usual.
- The Department of Education and Science is also preparing to advertise for examiners to correct the papers to ensure the exams go ahead in June as planned.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Detailed policy papers, letters and ministerial submissions are taped and listened to late into the evening, absorbed at double the normal speed.
- I think that both the report and the strategy paper are positive documents for Bulgaria.
- Based on that work stage three of the process will see the production of a series of policy papers setting out various options
- I presented my paper at the first session and, relieved it was over, took the nearest free seat.
- This paper examines that question by considering the acute phase of care provided by the public sector.
- Thursday had the best of the paper sessions from my point of view.
- 5also: papers plural(documents)he had to hand over his identity papersdocumentos (masculine plural)papeles (masculine plural)you have to carry your papers at all timetuvo que entregar sus documentos de identidad or su documentación personalhis car papers weren't in orderhay que llevar siempre los documentos or los papeles encimaship's papersno tenía los papeles or documentos del coche en reglato give somebody her/his walking papers (American English) [colloquial]documentación (feminine) del barcoponer a alguien de patitas en la calle [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- His first book on folklore, Custom and Myth, did not appear until 1884, but contained papers written and printed much earlier.
- Well, they're probably excited they don't have to write any papers right now for their professors.
- While studying at SFU, Terry would write his papers on cancer research.
- 1.1(wall/room)1.2 (Theater)to paper the houseempapelar or (in Mexico also) tapizarregalar entradasOraciones de ejemplo
- A feature wall was papered in golden crushed vinyl wallpaper.
- The walls were papered in elegant blue wallpaper, and the floor was soft carpet.
- He goes up to the flat and sees two workmen papering the walls.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the