- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] paranoicoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (fearful, suspicious) to be paranoid
- He has a history of mental health problems including paranoid delusions as well as a history of alcohol and drugs misuse.
- The appellant suffers from paranoid schizophrenia which is a mental illness within the meaning of the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Martin was a diabetic with paranoid schizophrenia, and he had been out of his insulin for over a month.
aboutsth estar* obsesionado conalgoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not a naturally suspicious or paranoid person.
- Where did he get such an obsessive, paranoid personality from?
- Gemma, naturally paranoid, was suspicious of the stairs and suspected that they were much shorter than they had seemed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.