Traducción de park en español:
- 1 1.1 (in town) parque (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in a private estate) jardines (masculine plural)
- The most striking ones are connected with the illegal giveaway of some public parks and gardens, he said.
- Work includes care of public parks, gardens, painting of signs, sowing of flowers, shrubs, care of the graveyards, repair of paths etc.
- He would like to see more public parks and gardens where he could go to feed the ducks with his children; more facilities for younger people - and more child-friendly pubs.
- 2 2.1 (stadium) (American English/inglés norteamericano) estadio (masculine) 2.2 (soccer field) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] the park el campo de juego, la cancha (Latin America/América Latina)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not to mention he accomplished this playing his home games in Yankee Stadium, a difficult park for righthanded hitters.
- The Southern League has favored pitching dramatically of late, though the Georgia outfielders will be playing in historically neutral parks.
- The ball had plenty of depth to reach the park's famed left field fence.
- 3 [Military/Militar] parque (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Plans came and went that included high-rise apartments and an amusement theme park, however nothing materialised.
- A series of pilots are set to begin at regional and national theme parks.
- In the amusement parks on the outskirts of Chennai, huge crowds queue for a water ride.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [car] estacionar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , aparcar* (Spain/España) , parquear (Latin America/América Latina) I'm parked around the corner tengo el coche estacionado ( or aparcado etc) a la vuelta de la esquina 1.2 (put) [colloquial/familiar] [bags/books] dejar, poner* park yourself there next to granny ponte ahí al lado de la abuela she was parked in front of the TV all afternoon se pasó toda la tarde apoltronada frente al televisor
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Cars/Automovilismo] estacionar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , aparcar* (Spain/España) , parquear (Latin America/América Latina) , estacionarse (Chile) (Mexico/México)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.