Traducción de parley en español:
- to parley (
withsomebody)negociar or parlamentar ( conalguien)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For two and a half months, the military command had parleyed and negotiated with the racialist thug and his group, which included both active and retired senior military and intelligence officers.
- He refused to comment on rumors that the two companies are already parleying.
- It continues a tradition of apt venues for the awards which for years were held in the Merchant Adventurers Hall in York - that wondrous 14th century Foss-side building where business people have gathered and parleyed for centuries.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Discussions, secret parleys and meetings, at various places, marked the last few days.
- According to one story, they took unfair advantage by attacking when a parley was in progress.
- In the halls of NBA front offices, in the power lunches, agent meetings and cell-phone parleys, it was a summer of impressive work by the league's best teams.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda