- 1.1 c u (paved area) pavimento (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 u paving 3 1.3 c (beside road) (BrE) sidewalk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A common demand by the residents of the Lake Area is that the pavement around the monument be cleared of encroachments and hawkers.
- Many live off petty trade, selling goods on the pavement in the market area.
- Why not break up the tiles and make them into a mosaic for either the pavement around the area or even incorporated into some other city centre venue.
- Parents say crossing the road to use the pavement on the other side is just as dangerous due to the steady stream of farm vehicles, trucks and commuter traffic.
- In the civil law if a driver goes off the road on to the pavement and injures a pedestrian, or damages property, he is prima facie liable.
- A huge amount of litter and other rubbish is being removed from the pavements and road sides each Saturday morning and Wednesday evening.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.