- 1.1 (load) [Aerospace/Espacio] [Transport/Transporte] carga (feminine) útilMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (explosive capacity) carga (feminine) explosiva
- The airplane will usually be carrying a payload (passengers, cargo, weapons) and often a full load of fuel.
- The airline wanted an aircraft with excellent payload to achieve a good passenger-seat-per-mile cost even though it would be a more expensive aircraft to initially purchase.
- A long, slender fuselage was necessary to contain most of the fuel as well as the landing gear and payloads.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The satellite will carry a payload that will transmit a Galileo experimental signal.
- I've restricted it to spacecraft carrying useful payloads that actually flew.
- It operates microgravity science payloads for ground and spaceflight research.
- It will carry a warhead payload of 404 dual-purpose improved conventional munition bomblets.
- Moreover, it is studying new kinds of warheads and payloads for the missiles, as well as new missiles.
- It will have a 30-minute loiter time at 70 kilometers capability using a micro turbojet engine and a warhead payload.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.