- 1.1 (load) [Aerospace/Espacio] [Transport/Transporte] carga (feminine) útilMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (explosive capacity) carga (feminine) explosiva
- The airplane will usually be carrying a payload (passengers, cargo, weapons) and often a full load of fuel.
- The airline wanted an aircraft with excellent payload to achieve a good passenger-seat-per-mile cost even though it would be a more expensive aircraft to initially purchase.
- A long, slender fuselage was necessary to contain most of the fuel as well as the landing gear and payloads.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The satellite will carry a payload that will transmit a Galileo experimental signal.
- I've restricted it to spacecraft carrying useful payloads that actually flew.
- It operates microgravity science payloads for ground and spaceflight research.
- It will carry a warhead payload of 404 dual-purpose improved conventional munition bomblets.
- Moreover, it is studying new kinds of warheads and payloads for the missiles, as well as new missiles.
- It will have a 30-minute loiter time at 70 kilometers capability using a micro turbojet engine and a warhead payload.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.