Traducción de payload en español:
- 1.1 (load) [Aerospace/Espacio] [Transport/Transporte] carga (feminine) útilExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (explosive capacity) carga (feminine) explosiva
- The airplane will usually be carrying a payload (passengers, cargo, weapons) and often a full load of fuel.
- The airline wanted an aircraft with excellent payload to achieve a good passenger-seat-per-mile cost even though it would be a more expensive aircraft to initially purchase.
- A long, slender fuselage was necessary to contain most of the fuel as well as the landing gear and payloads.
- The satellite will carry a payload that will transmit a Galileo experimental signal.
- I've restricted it to spacecraft carrying useful payloads that actually flew.
- It operates microgravity science payloads for ground and spaceflight research.
- It will carry a warhead payload of 404 dual-purpose improved conventional munition bomblets.
- Moreover, it is studying new kinds of warheads and payloads for the missiles, as well as new missiles.
- It will have a 30-minute loiter time at 70 kilometers capability using a micro turbojet engine and a warhead payload.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the