Traducción de payload en español:
- 1.1 (load) (Aerospace, Transport)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (explosive capacity)
- The airplane will usually be carrying a payload (passengers, cargo, weapons) and often a full load of fuel.
- The airline wanted an aircraft with excellent payload to achieve a good passenger-seat-per-mile cost even though it would be a more expensive aircraft to initially purchase.
- A long, slender fuselage was necessary to contain most of the fuel as well as the landing gear and payloads.
carga (feminine) explosivaOraciones de ejemplo
- The satellite will carry a payload that will transmit a Galileo experimental signal.
- I've restricted it to spacecraft carrying useful payloads that actually flew.
- It operates microgravity science payloads for ground and spaceflight research.
- It will carry a warhead payload of 404 dual-purpose improved conventional munition bomblets.
- Moreover, it is studying new kinds of warheads and payloads for the missiles, as well as new missiles.
- It will have a 30-minute loiter time at 70 kilometers capability using a micro turbojet engine and a warhead payload.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than