Traducción de peaceful en español:
- 1.1 (calm, quiet) [animal] pacífico; [spot/place] tranquilo a peaceful Sunday afternoon una tranquila tarde de domingo the patient spent a peaceful night el paciente pasó una buena noche or pasó la noche tranquilo the city is peaceful again vuelve a reinar la paz en la ciudadOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (non-violent) [protest/picketing] pacífico, no violento peaceful coexistence la coexistencia or convivencia pacífica the peaceful use of nuclear power el uso de la energía nuclear para fines pacíficos they are a peaceful nation/people son una nación/un pueblo amante de la paz
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Election officials reported that balloting was peaceful and largely free of problems.
- The peaceful and tranquil room will be used by students in the school who are taking part in the programme.
- Free speech and open discussion are crucial components of a free and peaceful society.
- Militant anarchists intent on violence broke away from peaceful demonstrators and left a trail of destruction.
- He said his party is against all sort of violence and demands the peaceful resolution to the issue.
- Also, I think people did respond to police violence against peaceful protests.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.