Traducción de peak en español:
- 1.1 (of mountain) cima (feminine), cumbre (feminine), cúspide (feminine) [formal or liter]; (mountain) pico (masculine); (of roof) arista (feminine); (of cap) visera (feminine); (on graph) pico (masculine) beat the eggwhites until they stand in stiff peaks batir las claras a punto de nieveExample sentences
- It winds up through rolling hills with stands of poplar trees, distant views of lakes and snowy mountain peaks strung along the horizon.
- The visitor is mesmerized by its sunny beaches, snowy mountain peaks, endless plains where black bulls graze, shimmering lakes and mountain streams.
- How it ended up on the peak of a snowy mountain (located over a crocodile lake and through a blue tunnel) is a question we'll have to save for another day.
- The highest peak is Mount Apo in Mindanao at 9,689 feet.
- The over 100 volcanic peaks in the range, some over 3,000 metres in elevation, include more than a dozen which are considered active.
- Where the White Mountains come to an end is the great peak of Mount Mindolluin.
- Trim to a triangular shape, leaving the peak as high as possible.
- Every tree seems to me to be shaped as a peak uniquely designed for the very spot it stands in.
- The shapes of the peaks are broader and less asymmetric.
Example sentences1.2 (highest point) the epidemic reached a peak in June la epidemia tuvo su punto crítico en el mes de junio production is now getting back to its pre-recession peak la producción está volviendo a los niveles máximos de antes de la recesión at the peak of her career en el apogeo or la cúspide de su carrera
- Kitted out in his team-issue polo shirt, the peak of his baseball cap shading his outdoor complexion, short sleeves revealing the power in his forearms still.
- A ponytail of strawberry blond hair hung casually below the reversed peak of her baseball cap.
- In addition there was a fellow in a brown bowler hat, another in a shapeless cloth cap with a peak, and both added their encouragements, turning to Waistcoat in a laconic collusion.
- What happens in all these cases is that a small number of CDs or whatever sell in enormous quantities, forming a peak on the graph.
- The inset shows the second differential curves calculated from peaks 7 and 8 of the quinone spectra.
- As expected, loop regions show more motion than helical regions, which is reflected in the larger deviations from the starting point as indicated by peaks in the graph.
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (maximum) [level/power] máximo to be in peak condition [athlete/horse] estar* en plena forma 1.2 (busiest) during peak times durante las horas de mayor demanda ( or consumo etc) peak advertising slots espacio (masculine) publicitario en las horas de máxima audiencia peak viewing figures cifras (feminine plural) de máxima audiencia the peak hour for traffic las horas pico or (Spain/España) punta peak rate tarifa (feminine) máxima peak season temporada (feminine) alta
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.