- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] perenne, vivazMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (recurring, everlasting) [problem/shortage] perenne, perpetuo, eterno; [rival/topic] eterno, de siempre his perennial complaint su eterna queja, su queja de siempre
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you plant perennial herbs in the vegetable garden, set them off so they'll be easy to avoid during spring and fall tilling.
- Fertilizers formulated for perennial flowers are usually fine.
- They are also used quite effectively when planted in close groups among perennial shrubs.
- Over the years, various stage productions have added their own theatrical styles to the show, ensuring it remains a perennial favourite of theatre-goers around the world.
- A perennial favourite among modern readers are the bestsellers on subjects such as cookery, home improvement, self-help and personality development.
- On Tuesday night, they grappled with a perennial favourite - whether to put the community's interest above their own.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.