- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] perenne, vivazMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (recurring, everlasting) [problem/shortage] perenne, perpetuo, eterno; [rival/topic] eterno, de siempre his perennial complaint su eterna queja, su queja de siempre
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you plant perennial herbs in the vegetable garden, set them off so they'll be easy to avoid during spring and fall tilling.
- Fertilizers formulated for perennial flowers are usually fine.
- They are also used quite effectively when planted in close groups among perennial shrubs.
- Over the years, various stage productions have added their own theatrical styles to the show, ensuring it remains a perennial favourite of theatre-goers around the world.
- A perennial favourite among modern readers are the bestsellers on subjects such as cookery, home improvement, self-help and personality development.
- On Tuesday night, they grappled with a perennial favourite - whether to put the community's interest above their own.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.