- 1.1 [Bot] perenne, vivazMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (recurring, everlasting) [problem/shortage] perenne, perpetuo, eterno; [rival/topic] eterno, de siempre his perennial complaint su eterna queja, su queja de siempre
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you plant perennial herbs in the vegetable garden, set them off so they'll be easy to avoid during spring and fall tilling.
- Fertilizers formulated for perennial flowers are usually fine.
- They are also used quite effectively when planted in close groups among perennial shrubs.
- Over the years, various stage productions have added their own theatrical styles to the show, ensuring it remains a perennial favourite of theatre-goers around the world.
- A perennial favourite among modern readers are the bestsellers on subjects such as cookery, home improvement, self-help and personality development.
- On Tuesday night, they grappled with a perennial favourite - whether to put the community's interest above their own.