Traducción de perennial en español:
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] perenne, vivazOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (recurring, everlasting) [problem/shortage] perenne, perpetuo, eterno; [rival/topic] eterno, de siempre his perennial complaint su eterna queja, su queja de siempre
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you plant perennial herbs in the vegetable garden, set them off so they'll be easy to avoid during spring and fall tilling.
- Fertilizers formulated for perennial flowers are usually fine.
- They are also used quite effectively when planted in close groups among perennial shrubs.
- Over the years, various stage productions have added their own theatrical styles to the show, ensuring it remains a perennial favourite of theatre-goers around the world.
- A perennial favourite among modern readers are the bestsellers on subjects such as cookery, home improvement, self-help and personality development.
- On Tuesday night, they grappled with a perennial favourite - whether to put the community's interest above their own.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.