Traducción de perennial en español:
- 1.1 (Botany)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (recurring, everlasting)
(rival/topic)his perennial complaintde siempresu eterna quejasu queja de siempreOraciones de ejemplo
- If you plant perennial herbs in the vegetable garden, set them off so they'll be easy to avoid during spring and fall tilling.
- Fertilizers formulated for perennial flowers are usually fine.
- They are also used quite effectively when planted in close groups among perennial shrubs.
- Over the years, various stage productions have added their own theatrical styles to the show, ensuring it remains a perennial favourite of theatre-goers around the world.
- A perennial favourite among modern readers are the bestsellers on subjects such as cookery, home improvement, self-help and personality development.
- On Tuesday night, they grappled with a perennial favourite - whether to put the community's interest above their own.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.