Traducción de persist en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [person] (continue doggedly)to persist
insth/ -ingthey persisted in the belief o in believing that … persistieron en la creencia de que … the reporter persisted in asking awkward questions el reportero insistió en hacer preguntas embarazosas he will persist in calling me 'darling' insiste or se empeña en llamarme 'cariño'Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [belief/rumor/doubts] persistir if the pain persists, see your doctor si persiste el dolor, consulte a su médico if the rain persists … si continúa or sigue lloviendo …
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He retreated to the ground and did not continue to persist in creating hostile assaults.
- The main effort should focus on finding a solution to the conflict, rather than persisting with the current situation of conflict management.
- But the BCC and the police are firm about persisting with the system.
- After the operation his symptoms persisted and got worse, leaving him in such pain that he had to be prescribed morphine.
- O'Connor said the symptoms usually persist for a few days and then ease up.
- It says on the packet to consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than seven days.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas