Traducción de persist en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [person] (continue doggedly)to persist
insth/ -ingthey persisted in the belief o in believing that … persistieron en la creencia de que … the reporter persisted in asking awkward questions el reportero insistió en hacer preguntas embarazosas he will persist in calling me 'darling' insiste or se empeña en llamarme 'cariño'Example sentences1.2 [belief/rumor/doubts] persistir if the pain persists, see your doctor si persiste el dolor, consulte a su médico if the rain persists … si continúa or sigue lloviendo …
- He retreated to the ground and did not continue to persist in creating hostile assaults.
- The main effort should focus on finding a solution to the conflict, rather than persisting with the current situation of conflict management.
- But the BCC and the police are firm about persisting with the system.
- After the operation his symptoms persisted and got worse, leaving him in such pain that he had to be prescribed morphine.
- O'Connor said the symptoms usually persist for a few days and then ease up.
- It says on the packet to consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than seven days.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the