Traducción de personality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (nature, disposition) personalidad (feminine) split personality personalidad múltipleExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (personal appeal) personalidad (feminine) he's got a lot of personality tiene mucha personalidad
- Drawings and dialogue combine to create distinctive personalities for these birds.
- Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.
- The character design and animations go a long way to present the personalities of different characters.
- On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality.
- He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality.
- It has that sense of unassuming warm-heartedness and personality.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (public figure) personalidad (feminine), figura (feminine) 2.2(personalities plural)(personal abuse) personalismos (masculine plural) to descend to personalities caer* en personalismosExample sentences
- Pupils at the school have named sections of the centre after famous Farnworth personalities.
- They cannot rise to become famous media personalities by ‘speaking what they often hear’.
- On Sunday are two resort walks looking back at places associated with the early life of two of Morecambe's most famous personalities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.