Traducción de personality en español:
noun plural -ties
- 1 1.1 countable (nature, disposition) split personalitypersonalidad múltipleOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (personal appeal) he's got a lot of personality
tiene mucha personalidadOraciones de ejemplo
- Drawings and dialogue combine to create distinctive personalities for these birds.
- Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.
- The character design and animations go a long way to present the personalities of different characters.
- On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality.
- He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality.
- It has that sense of unassuming warm-heartedness and personality.
- 2 countable 2.1 (public figure)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2
also: personalities plural(personal abuse)personalismos (masculine plural)to descend to personalitiescaer en personalismos
- Pupils at the school have named sections of the centre after famous Farnworth personalities.
- They cannot rise to become famous media personalities by ‘speaking what they often hear’.
- On Sunday are two resort walks looking back at places associated with the early life of two of Morecambe's most famous personalities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda