Traducción de personality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (nature, disposition) personalidad (feminine) split personality personalidad múltipleOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable/no numerable (personal appeal) personalidad (feminine) he's got a lot of personality tiene mucha personalidad
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Drawings and dialogue combine to create distinctive personalities for these birds.
- Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.
- The character design and animations go a long way to present the personalities of different characters.
- On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality.
- He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality.
- It has that sense of unassuming warm-heartedness and personality.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (public figure) personalidad (feminine), figura (feminine) 2.2(personalities plural)(personal abuse) personalismos (masculine plural) to descend to personalities caer* en personalismosOraciones de ejemplo
- Pupils at the school have named sections of the centre after famous Farnworth personalities.
- They cannot rise to become famous media personalities by ‘speaking what they often hear’.
- On Sunday are two resort walks looking back at places associated with the early life of two of Morecambe's most famous personalities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.