Traducción de phalanx en español:
noun/nombre (plural -anxes)
- 1 [History/Historia] [Military/Militar] falange (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An hour earlier, phalanxes of police officers had closed in on peaceful sidewalk protestors, forcing them into the street and herding them helplessly away.
- We make our way slowly out of the field and along the side of a small country road, passing a phalanx of police officers dressed in riot gear.
- He was moved through the media scrum surrounded by a phalanx of Dallas police officers.
- The Romans entered Macedonia, and the Macedonian phalanx fought its last battle on unfavourable ground at Pydna, on the morrow of the lunar eclipse in June 168.
- The Macedonian phalanx was Philip's creation, extended by Alexander.
- Sixteen thousand of them he organized into a massive phalanx, even dressing them in Macedonian style.
- 2(plural -anges /-ændʒiːz/)[Anatomy/Anatomía] falange (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- A calcined distal first phalanx was recovered from Unit B, Level 2, while Unit E, Level 4 contained a calcined distal third phalanx.
- Two specimens, a distal two-thirds of a central metapodial and a complete proximal phalanx, are those of a large felid.
- Extensor pollicis brevis arises from the radius distal to abductor pollicis longus and inserts onto the base of the proximal phalanx of the thumb.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas