Traducción de pillar en español:
- 1.1 (column) pilar (masculine), columna (feminine) a pillar of smoke una columna de humo a pillar of salt [Bible] una estatua de sal from pillar to post de la ceca a la MecaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (exemplary member) pilar (masculine), baluarte (masculine) he is a pillar of the community es uno de los pilares or baluartes comunidad
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Every bungalow is supported on stone pillars, which permits us to maintain the natural terrain and vegetation.
- The former asylum opened in 1816 is a stately quadrangular building of stone with pillars of the Doric order.
- They carve memorial pillars in wood and stone for their dead.
- The US considers it essential to maintain Morocco as a pillar of support in the Arab world.
- She learned Arabic and became a pillar of support in local communities, often helping the needy in the face of opposition during the dictator's regime.
- All those detained in the sweep were members of a family described as a pillar of support for the ousted regime, said the US Lieutenant Colonel.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.