Traducción de pillar en español:
- 1 (column) a pillar of smokeuna columna de humoa pillar of salt (Bible)una estatua de salfrom pillar to postde la ceca a la MecaOraciones de ejemplo
- Every bungalow is supported on stone pillars, which permits us to maintain the natural terrain and vegetation.
- The former asylum opened in 1816 is a stately quadrangular building of stone with pillars of the Doric order.
- They carve memorial pillars in wood and stone for their dead.
- 2 (exemplary member) he is a pillar of the communityes uno de los pilares or baluartes comunidadOraciones de ejemplo
- The US considers it essential to maintain Morocco as a pillar of support in the Arab world.
- She learned Arabic and became a pillar of support in local communities, often helping the needy in the face of opposition during the dictator's regime.
- All those detained in the sweep were members of a family described as a pillar of support for the ousted regime, said the US Lieutenant Colonel.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda