Traducción de placement en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (in employment) colocación (feminine) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 c and u (positioning) colocación (feminine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) (before noun/delante del nombre) placement test (American English/inglés norteamericano) test (masculine) de aptitud ([ para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir ])
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 u and c (in tennis) tiro (masculine) 1.4 u and c [Finance] colocación (feminine)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.