- 1.1 c (in employment) colocación (f) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 c u (positioning) colocación (f), ubicación (f) (esp AmL) (before n) placement test (AmE) test (m) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 u c (in tennis) tiro (m) 1.4 u c [Fin] colocación (f)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.