- 1.1 countable/numerable (in employment) colocación (feminine) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (positioning) colocación (f), ubicación (f) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) (before noun/delante del nombre) placement test (American English/inglés norteamericano) test (masculine) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (in tennis) tiro (masculine) 1.4 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Finance/Finanzas] colocación (feminine)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.