Traducción de placement en español:
- 1 countable (in employment) the course included a year's placement with a companyel curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaOraciones de ejemplo
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- 2 countable or uncountable (positioning)ubicación (feminine) (esp (Latin America) )(before noun) placement test (American English)test (masculine) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda