- 1.1 countable/numerable (in employment) colocación (feminine) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (positioning) colocación (feminine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) (before noun/delante del nombre) placement test (American English/inglés norteamericano) test (masculine) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (in tennis) tiro (masculine) 1.4 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Finance/Finanzas] colocación (feminine)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.