n[colloq & pej]
- 1 (BrE) ordinario, -ria (m,f), naco, -ca (m,f) (Méx) [fam & pey], mersa (mf) (RPl) [fam & pey], roto, -ta (m,f) (Chi) [fam & pey]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was with a certain degree of self-confessed smugness that I looked out as the blustery wind swept around headquarters and the ordinary plebs tried to wrap up against the elements.
- Tressell wrote his book for the coffee tables of the dissenting middle classes rather than for plebs like Towers and me.
- The truly posh very rarely have much to do with this, so it tends to be the upper middle class vs the utter plebs.
- 2the plebs la chusma [fam & pey], la plebe [humorístico/humorous]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.