- 1.1 (conspirator) conspirador, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Computing/Informática] [Technology/Tecnología] trazador (masculine) de gráficos
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the