- 1.1 (conspirator) conspirador, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Computing/Informática] [Technology/Tecnología] trazador (masculine) de gráficos
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.