- plantificar [colloquial]she plunked herself down onto the sofase desplomó en el sofáOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even during casual conversation he plunks out impromptu background music.
- They walked in, picked up their instruments and Nick started plinking and plunking at the piano.
- His fingers plunked dully on the wrong key, and the young man wrenched his attention away and resumed his disjointed playing to the end of the piece.
- A second later he heard steps on the stairs, and popped his head over the back of the couch to see Kate plunking down the stairs fiddling with the straps on her dress.
- Mr. Wilder headed upstairs for bed, and Kate wandered back over to her couch, plunking down in it and picking up her dog-eared book.
- All of a sudden, I heard someone coming into the room just as I was plunking down my drink on my shelf.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda