- 1.1 (handbag) (AmE) cartera (f) or (Esp) bolso (m) or (Méx) bolsa (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (wallet) (AmE) cartera (f), billetera (f) to vote one's pocketbook votar con el bolsillo 1.3 (paperback) (AmE) libro (m) en rústica
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.4 (notebook) (BrE) cuaderno (m), libreta (f)
- I took my change purse out of my pocketbook and scowled.
- They were similar pocketbooks or purses, but they had a belt on it that you could put around your waist with the fasteners similar to the ones on a bicycle helmet.
- His hands were rifling through her pocketbook and wallet.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I put my books and pocket book into my small gym locker and kept my light spring jacket to watch the practice.
- No one bothered to refer to the significantly expanded, easily accessible pocket book edition.
- She disappeared into the hallway to the bedroom for a few seconds and when she returned she was holding a small black pocket book in one hand and the black baseball cap from the day before in the other.
- What he had not anticipated when he chose the slightly inebriated, seriously overweight woman attempting to hail a cab, was how attached she would be to her pocketbook.
- It is a pocketbook which fits the hand perfectly.
- She had come for a pocketbook and a pocketbook only.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)