Traducción de pocketbook en español:
- 1.1 (handbag)(American English)cartera (feminine) or (Spain) bolso (masculine) or (Mexico) bolsa (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (wallet)
(American English)to vote one's pocketbookbilletera (feminine)1.3 (paperback)votar con el bolsillo(American English)libro (masculine) en rústicaOraciones de ejemplo1.4 (notebook)
- I took my change purse out of my pocketbook and scowled.
- They were similar pocketbooks or purses, but they had a belt on it that you could put around your waist with the fasteners similar to the ones on a bicycle helmet.
- His hands were rifling through her pocketbook and wallet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I put my books and pocket book into my small gym locker and kept my light spring jacket to watch the practice.
- No one bothered to refer to the significantly expanded, easily accessible pocket book edition.
- She disappeared into the hallway to the bedroom for a few seconds and when she returned she was holding a small black pocket book in one hand and the black baseball cap from the day before in the other.
- What he had not anticipated when he chose the slightly inebriated, seriously overweight woman attempting to hail a cab, was how attached she would be to her pocketbook.
- It is a pocketbook which fits the hand perfectly.
- She had come for a pocketbook and a pocketbook only.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than