- 1.1 (Botany) (of peas, beans)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Aerospace, Aviation)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Late in the season, just as the seedpods begin to split, open a pod and gather the seeds.
- After 48 days of growth, the number of flowers, buds, and seed pods on each plant was counted as a measure of the total flower number.
- Your aim is to allow the rosellas to simmer away gently, so that the flesh separates from the green seedpods without splitting the pods open and releasing the tiny white seeds inside.
- The unique fuselage pod had additional, if cramped, space for paratroopers, stretchers or freight.
- Its 1,700-pound useful load allows for storage inside the spacious cabin or underneath the fuselage in a cargo pod.
- At 5: 00 p.m. two life rafts are inflated on the bow, and the aircraft drops a rescue pod.
transitive verb -dd-
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.