- 1.1 [Bot] (of peas, beans) vaina (f) cocoa pod baya (f) or mazorca (f) del cacaoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Aerosp] [Aviat] tanque (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Late in the season, just as the seedpods begin to split, open a pod and gather the seeds.
- After 48 days of growth, the number of flowers, buds, and seed pods on each plant was counted as a measure of the total flower number.
- Your aim is to allow the rosellas to simmer away gently, so that the flesh separates from the green seedpods without splitting the pods open and releasing the tiny white seeds inside.
- The unique fuselage pod had additional, if cramped, space for paratroopers, stretchers or freight.
- Its 1,700-pound useful load allows for storage inside the spacious cabin or underneath the fuselage in a cargo pod.
- At 5: 00 p.m. two life rafts are inflated on the bow, and the aircraft drops a rescue pod.
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.