Traducción de poesy en español:
- [literary/literario] gaya ciencia (feminine) [literary/literario], gay saber (masculine) [literary/literario], poesía (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Their miniatures purposefully blur the lines between poesy and prose - short lyric stories that are stylistically reminiscent of the verse-libre.
- This little epigraph is nothing more than a physical reflection of what scooted across so-and-so's mind while sitting and reflecting on a difficult passage or poesy or prose.
- Minnesota's first poet laureate, Margarette Ball Dickson, crowned herself queen bee of poesy in 1934.
- This anti-visual rhetoric of interiority is prevalent in much Romantic writing, from Keats's longing to escape on ‘the viewless wings of poesy,’ to Coleridge and Wordsworth's denunciation of the ‘despotism of the eye.’
- John Keats described poesy as a ‘drainless shower of light‘.
- How can motherhood, being ‘bodily’ occupied by the everyday common chores, be compatible with lyric flights of poesy?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas