Traducción de poesy en español:
- [literary/literario] gaya ciencia (feminine) [literary/literario], gay saber (masculine) [literary/literario], poesía (feminine)Example sentences
- Their miniatures purposefully blur the lines between poesy and prose - short lyric stories that are stylistically reminiscent of the verse-libre.
- This little epigraph is nothing more than a physical reflection of what scooted across so-and-so's mind while sitting and reflecting on a difficult passage or poesy or prose.
- Minnesota's first poet laureate, Margarette Ball Dickson, crowned herself queen bee of poesy in 1934.
- This anti-visual rhetoric of interiority is prevalent in much Romantic writing, from Keats's longing to escape on ‘the viewless wings of poesy,’ to Coleridge and Wordsworth's denunciation of the ‘despotism of the eye.’
- John Keats described poesy as a ‘drainless shower of light‘.
- How can motherhood, being ‘bodily’ occupied by the everyday common chores, be compatible with lyric flights of poesy?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.