- 1.1 (poems) poesía (f); (before n) [book] de poesía(s) or poemas poetry reading recital (m) de poesíaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (beauty) [literario/literary] poesía (f) [literario/literary] she was poetry in motion [set phrase] era pura poesía
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.