Traducción de poetry en español:
- 1.1 (poems)(before noun) (book)poetry reading
de poesía(s) or poemasrecital (masculine) de poesíaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (beauty) [literary] she was poetry in motion
era pura poesíaOraciones de ejemplo
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda