Traducción de postulate en español:
transitive verbInglés americano: /ˈpɑstʃəˌleɪt/ Inglés británico: /ˈpɒstjʊleɪt/
- 1.1 (Mathematics, Philos)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (assume)
- On this basis, we have postulated two scenarios for the future of energy.
- Another reason for postulating the existence of such superstructures is some evidence of anomalous membrane roughness suggested by studies of membrane adhesion.
- Considering all such factors, there seems no compelling reason to postulate the existence of a hitherto unknown creature in Lake Champlain.
dar por supuesto
nounInglés americano: /ˈpɑstʃələt/ Inglés británico: /ˈpɒstjʊlət/
- 1.1 (Mathematics, Philos)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (assumption)
- On Russell's view, the knowing involved in knowledge of the postulates is a kind of animal knowing, which arises as habitual beliefs from the experience of interaction with the world.
- The barium-flame-colour generalization is a deductive consequence of the postulates of atomic theory.
- Nevertheless, Kant accepted the traditional claims of theology, and even tried to resuscitate them under the obscure doctrine of the postulates of practical reason.
- The work of Bolyai and Lobachevsky are comparable in that sense, that they both challenge axiomatic assumptions, but their postulates are of Euclidean geometry.
- Since Euclid's axiomatic formulation of geometry mathematicians had been trying to prove his fifth postulate as a theorem deduced from the other four axioms.
- As we saw in Chapter 6, 2-4, the plan to identify each branch of mathematics with a single postulate system failed, at least when it comes to describing deductive mathematical practice.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda