Traducción de pouch en español:
- 1 1.1 (small bag) tobacco pouch hunter's pouchOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (under eyes)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (for correspondence)
- The cartridges are carried in a clip in bunches of five, and these are carried in small leather pouches attached to the belt, several in a pouch.
- Basic webbing ammunition belts and pouches were supplemented by as many bandoliers as the soldier could carry without falling down.
- Kneeling, he took some birdfeed out of a pouch attached to his belt and placed it on Jack's cheek.
(American English)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is pretty much impossible to turn back the negative effects of ongoing sleep deprivation - when it starts showing up in lackluster skin and pouches under the eyes, it's way too late.
- But they were worried - worried about what the deep, blue pouches under his eyes meant, worried about the way he seemed always lost in thought during mealtimes.
- When I looked at myself in the mirror these days, I saw tangled hair, baggy pouches over my cheeks, hollow, empty eyes.
- A spokesman for Royal Mail said secure pouches were strategically positioned to give a better service of delivery.
- A postwoman watched in amazement as two teenagers snatched her Royal Mail pouch bag full of letters while it was attached to her bike.
- Royal Mail has applied for planning permission for pouch boxes, which are used to store additional delivery bags on heavy rounds.
- 2 (Anatomy, Zoology)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The primary difference is that the young are not raised in a special pouch, as in marsupials.
- The functions of the brood, incubating and marsupial pouches should be further investigated in relation to their osmoprotective and perhaps also trophic roles for the embryos.
- Two situations are considered, internal development of the embryos in closed incubating, brood or marsupial pouches, and external development in eggs exposed to the external medium.
- I sucked all the spit from the pouches of my cheeks, making a nice squishy sound.
- He caught chipmunks whose cheek pouches were so stuffed with lodgepole pine seeds that not one more would fit.
- In the breeding season, Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches develop throat pouches that allow them to carry food back to their young at the nest.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.