Traducción de pouch en español:
- 1 1.1 (small bag) tobacco pouch hunter's pouchOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (under eyes)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (for correspondence) (American English)
- The cartridges are carried in a clip in bunches of five, and these are carried in small leather pouches attached to the belt, several in a pouch.
- Basic webbing ammunition belts and pouches were supplemented by as many bandoliers as the soldier could carry without falling down.
- Kneeling, he took some birdfeed out of a pouch attached to his belt and placed it on Jack's cheek.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is pretty much impossible to turn back the negative effects of ongoing sleep deprivation - when it starts showing up in lackluster skin and pouches under the eyes, it's way too late.
- But they were worried - worried about what the deep, blue pouches under his eyes meant, worried about the way he seemed always lost in thought during mealtimes.
- When I looked at myself in the mirror these days, I saw tangled hair, baggy pouches over my cheeks, hollow, empty eyes.
- A spokesman for Royal Mail said secure pouches were strategically positioned to give a better service of delivery.
- A postwoman watched in amazement as two teenagers snatched her Royal Mail pouch bag full of letters while it was attached to her bike.
- Royal Mail has applied for planning permission for pouch boxes, which are used to store additional delivery bags on heavy rounds.
- 2 (Anatomy, Zoology)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The primary difference is that the young are not raised in a special pouch, as in marsupials.
- The functions of the brood, incubating and marsupial pouches should be further investigated in relation to their osmoprotective and perhaps also trophic roles for the embryos.
- Two situations are considered, internal development of the embryos in closed incubating, brood or marsupial pouches, and external development in eggs exposed to the external medium.
- I sucked all the spit from the pouches of my cheeks, making a nice squishy sound.
- He caught chipmunks whose cheek pouches were so stuffed with lodgepole pine seeds that not one more would fit.
- In the breeding season, Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches develop throat pouches that allow them to carry food back to their young at the nest.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda